Terms and Conditions of Use
Version 1.0; Last Updated: 28-June-2016
The use of any product, service or feature (the “Materials”) accessible through the internet websites at www.trudle.com, www.trudle.in, www.trudle.org (all in all, the “Website”) by any user of this Website (“You” or “Your” hereafter) shall be administrated by the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- This Website is governed by Trudle Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Trudle”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 of India, having its registered office at D-279, Shalimar Bungalow Park, Sukhliya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452010, India and shall be used for informational purposes only. By using this Website or downloading Materials from the Website, You hereby agree to accept by this Terms and Conditions of Use. In the case of You not agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use, You are requested by Trudle to not use the Website or download / upload / share objects, content or anything from /to the Website.
- This Website, including all Materials present (excluding third party Materials), is the property of Trudle and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree and accept to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Trudle does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Trudle has business relationships with many customers, suppliers, governments and others. For comfort and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used for indicate business relationships include common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
License to Use Trudle Website
Unless otherwise stated, Trudle and its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and object and content on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish Material from the website (including republication on another website);
- Trade, put up for sale, rent or sub-license Material from the website;
- Show any Material from the website between public;
- Recreate, clone, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit Material on this website for a commercial use;
- Edit or modify any type of Material on this website; or
- Redistribute Material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made accessible for redistribution].
[Where content is specifically made accessible for redistribution, it can only be redistributed [in your organization]
You must not utilize the website in any condition or way that causes, or may reason, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or reach-ability of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in relation with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful intent, purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to clone, store, host, transfer, send, use, publish or distribute any Material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
You must not plan any systematical or automated data accumulation activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Trudle express written approval.
[You must not use this website to transfer or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Trudle express written consent.]
This website is present “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Trudle makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the intimation, information and Materials given on this website.
Without any prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Trudle does not warrant that:
- This website will be continually available, or accessible at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, proper, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website composes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require guidance in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should discuss an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
Trudle will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in contact with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is serve without any cost, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequent loss; or
- for any kind business losses, loss of credit, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation , loss of goodwill or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Trudle has been expressly considered of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree and accept that the prohibition, and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are acceptable.
If you do not think they are acceptable, reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Trudle has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You concede that you will not bring any claim personally against Trudle officers or employees in regard of any losses you suffer in contact with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations and condition of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will preserve Trudle officers, employees, brokers, agents, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Trudle
If any kind provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found out to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not impact the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Trudle and undertake to keep Trudle indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without any limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Trudle to a third party in settlement of a claim or controversy on the advice of Trudle legal Authority) incurred or suffered by Trudle arising out of any breach by you of any provision and regulation of these Terms and Conditions of Use [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use].
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions of Use
Without adverse effect to Trudle’s other rights under these Terms and Conditions of Use, in any way and condition if you breach these Terms and Conditions of Use, Trudle may take such action against you as Trudle deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, forbid you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your ISP to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Trudle may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use from time-to-time with or without notice. Updated Terms and Conditions of Use will be implemented to the use of this website from the date of the release of the updated Terms and Conditions of Use on this website. Please check this page on a regular basis to confirm that you are familiar with the present version.
Trudle may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Trudle rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use without informing you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and / or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Trudle reserves all the rights, at its sole discretion, to update , modify, add or remove any part and portion of these Terms and Conditions of Use in whole or in part, at any time with or without any prior notice or your consent. Modifications in these Terms and Conditions of Use will be in effect when notice of such modification is posted. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use are published will be considered acceptance of those changes. Trudle may terminate, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, along with the accessibility of any component(s) of the Website, at any time. Trudle may also put limits on certain features and services or restrict Your access to few sections or all of the Website without any notice or liability. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Trudle may terminate the authorization, rights and license granted above at any point of time at its own sole discrimination and upon such termination; You shall instantly destroy all the Materials.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is laid down by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will carry on in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were destroyed or deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the left over provision will continue in effect.
These Terms and Conditions of Use [united in this document] constitute the entire agreement between you and Trudle in relation to your use of this website, and replace all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be administered by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any conflict or disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be subject to the [non-] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indore High Court (Madhya Pradesh, India).
International Users and Choice of Law
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Trudle from its offices within India. Trudle makes no representation that Materials on this Website are convenient or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where their contents are illegal is restricted or prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any compatible export laws and regulations. If You access this Website from a location outside India, You are liable or responsible for compliance with all our local laws.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be administrated by the laws of India, without giving effect to its clash of law’s provisions. You agree and accept that the appropriate court(s) in Indore (Madhya Pradesh, India), will have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all clash arising under these Terms and Conditions of Use and You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in such forum.
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Trudle and You with respect to Your use of the Website. If you have any claim with respect to Your use of the Website then the claim must be induct within 30 days of the cause of action. If any provision(s) of this Terms and Conditions of Use is held by a court of adequate jurisdiction to be contrary to law then such provision(s) shall be separated from this Terms and Conditions of Use and the other left over provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and impact.