Version 1.0; Last Updated: 28-June-2016
Trudle Websites (www.trudle.com, www.trudle.in, and pages / posts / media / tweets shared on social sites) are maintained by Trudle Technologies Private Limited an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at D-279, Shalimar Bungalow Park, Sukhliya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452010, India.
Trudle Technologies Private Limited hereinafter referred as ‘Trudle,’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
- How We Collect Your data
Likely conditions when you make personal data available to Trudle include, but are not limited to:
- By come over Trudle’s websites or using Trudle’s mobile apps,
- Registration or Inquiry for any Services, Job, Partnership, Contests and Special events;
- Approaching Services using an others ID (third party ID), such as social networking sites or online app;
- Subscribing to newsletters;
- Purchasing a product or services through Trudle’s online;
- Using “tell a friend,” “email this page,” sharing content or other similar options;
- Requesting for technical support;
- Otherwise through use of Trudle Services where personal data is required for use and/or participation.
Your email address, device ID, IP-address, user names and passwords etc. data we may access, but is not limited.
Trudle might supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
- Personal Information we may collect and process:
Trudle may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of Trudle’s website & mobile applications.
- Information about operation carried out over Trudle’s website & mobile applications.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registration or would like to comment on our content. [Personal Information like your name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number etc.]
- Any other information that you send directly or indirectly to Trudle.
- Some Information like your computer IP address, geographical location, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better serviceability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to better understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
- Using personal information
- Use information to contact with you. Trudle might use the information you provide to contact you for any query relating to job, sales and others activities.
- Use information to respond to your requests or questions. Trudle might use your information to confirm your registration for any job, sales, partnership, contest and other request you want.
- Use information to enhance our products and services. Trudle might use your information to custom-make your experience with Trudle. This could include displaying content based upon your inclination.
- Use information to look at site trends and customer interests. Trudle can use your information to build Trudle website, mobile apps and other products better for you. Trudle may combine information we get from you with information about you Trudle get from third parties.
- Use information for security purposes. Trudle may use information to protect the company, its customers, or its websites and mobile apps.
- Use information for marketing purposes. Trudle might send you information about special promotions, services and product. These might be Trudle’s own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you submit your Resume for Job, Trudle may enroll you in the newsletter.
- Handle with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to Trudle websites, mobile application or other products.
- Disclosing personal information
- Trudle do not share your Personal info with others (third parties) for marketing purposes without your prior permission. Trudle will take your consent to using or sharing Personal info for any purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Trudle can share your Personal info within Trudle or with any of our subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the intent of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction.
- When needed, Trudle may disclose your Personal info to external law enforcement authorities or regulatory bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
Cookies are small text files. When you use to access Trudle website, Trudle may place cookies in your device, like most other web server, to recognize your device during a session or in future visit to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
Below are types of cookies:
- Session cookie:Session cookies stay only as long as a browsing session is alive, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies grant websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire when the browsing session end. Session cookies also help the user in navigating the website, and grant the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
- Persistent cookie:Persistence cookies are used for variety of uses; these are stored on user’s device even after end of a browsing session. It helps to recalling the preferences or action of the user. We can use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioral analysis to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and related content to visitors.
Cookies may be accepted by default, depending on the type and settings of your browser. You can change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, some parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can understand more about cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org
- Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
Depending on local law, you can access, update, or correct your Personal Information that Trudle store, including your profile and preferences. You can do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have any problem and difficulty in updating or processing your Personal Information as stated above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data security
Trudle adopts feasible and applicable security practices and procedures that include administrative, physical security and technical controls in order to security of your Personal Information.
- Data retention
Trudle could retain your Personal Information as long as there’s business demand, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
- Linked websites
- How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding Trudle’s privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at:
Contact person: Preeti Sharma
Contact address:201, Malwa Pride, DF-64, Sch. No. 74-C, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P., India
- Updates to this privacy statement
Trudle may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need required without any prior notification and the update privacy statement will be made available on the website. But Trudle is committed to protect the privacy of website users will continue to stay on.